ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i want to join the clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
metallica
metallica

i want to join  the clan Empty
PostSubject: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 pm

re magkes den mporo na bro me tipota to server sas. tha eithela na monomaxiso me kapion apo thn simaxia sas kai ama ton kerdiso na eiseltho stin simaxia sas. dite ti mporite na kanete ok?
Back to top Go down
DizZy.KR4BM4N
heartless
heartless
DizZy.KR4BM4N

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:58 pm

metallica wrote:
tha eithela na monomaxiso me kapion apo thn simaxia sas
o monomaxos(gladiator)
k o oros aimmaxia parapempei sto dimofiles paixnidi ikariam:P
Back to top Go down
metallica
metallica

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 am

den paizo tpt apo ta dio mono cod i want to join  the clan 587976 i want to join  the clan 916258 i want to join  the clan 145717 i want to join  the clan 2785 i want to join  the clan 973352
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X CheZyyxX
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY X CheZyyxX

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm

tha paikseis me emena an me nikiseis mpaineis kai ginesai admin tis clan ok?
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz...ktlv.. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
metallica
metallica

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

DEN EXO KAMIA SXESI ME ADMIN KAI POSES ORES PAIZEIS COD THN IMERA affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
metallica
metallica

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:02 pm

ALLA MPORO NA SE PAIXO ENA i want to join  the clan 587976 i want to join  the clan 587976 i want to join  the clan 43124 i want to join  the clan 973352 i want to join  the clan 145717 i want to join  the clan 973352 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X CheZyyxX
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY X CheZyyxX

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:47 am

metallica wrote:
ALLA MPORO NA SE PAIXO ENA i want to join  the clan 587976 i want to join  the clan 587976 i want to join  the clan 43124 i want to join  the clan 973352 i want to join  the clan 145717 i want to join  the clan 973352 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

twra to ennoeis i gia asteio to pes?
Back to top Go down
Nobody X StRyD3r
Admin
Admin
Nobody X StRyD3r

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Chezzy den pas na travixeis kamia malakia?
Ante agori mou na xalaroseis...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join the clan   i want to join  the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join the clan
Page 1 of 1