ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures

Go down 
+6
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Manos
Ael_ole
poutsotrixa
NOBODY X SNIPER
ScOrPiOn
10 posters

EMO Vs Tredy Vs Cagoures
EMO
EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Vote_lcap11%EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Tredy
EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Vote_lcap22%EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Cagoures
EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Vote_lcap67%EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
ScOrPiOn
ScOrPiOn

EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Empty
PostSubject: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:57 pm

I like Emos
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:05 pm

aaa i hate emos.my bro is emo!! lol! lol! lol! i am with trendy!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:05 pm

xaxxaxaxa.kagoures 4ever.xaaxaxaxax
Back to top Go down
Ael_ole
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:09 pm

i am....................KAGOURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
kagoures forever
(kagouras = malakas)
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:21 pm

Twisted Evil Kai vevaia KAGOURES!An kai den poli katalava ti simenei...
mono kavoures exw akosei alla sigoura 8a einai kaliteroi ap tous allous Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ScOrPiOn
ScOrPiOn

PostSubject: xaxa   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:43 pm

Iparxoun kai oi Kagoures re paidia.
Kai autoi eine se stil magias kai etsi.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:51 am

Useless topic.We had one more but without cagoures.anyway I am normal so i wont vote.
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:25 pm

i have been copy's victim
Back to top Go down
Ael_ole
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:47 pm

me 2
Back to top Go down
Ael_ole
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:24 pm

..........but i am cagouras and i state it here..........
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:58 pm

XAXAAXAXAX.we are the kagoura's leaders
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:09 pm

m8s i am noob if i say who are kagoures?
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:12 pm

i ll let devil to reply.............
Back to top Go down
Ael_ole
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:12 pm

ok
1st meaning:Well there are some guys that are against emos and trendies because they think that everything emos and trendies do are bullshits(malakies Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil bounce )and waste of time.They wear expensive clothes but they don't combine them well...As a result of not liking emos and trendies,wherever they meet them (oi kagoures tous emo kai trendy)they (tous span agria sto ksilo gia tis malakies pou kanoun kai xanoun tin ora tous).

Z I T O Kagoureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2on meaning:Kagouras is also someone who is a little (mlks).For example if someone does sth that is not right but bullshit he is kagouras.P x in greeks(leei kapoios mia mlkia kai o allos leei :ti les vre kagoura! i :e eisai kagouras)

3rd meaning:The word is also used as a (vrisia).I give an example and finish here:Today that ael and olympiakos played,i went to see the match.And as an olympiakos fan that vassaras is, he gave to olympiakos fouls that weren't fouls(me kamia panagia).And then i heard an ael fan says:VRE KAGOURA VASSARA SKATA STON TAFO TOU PATERA SOU... .

I hope you understood.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:22 pm

ok m8 i really undrestand it!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil thnx a lot Wink Wink
ZITO OI KAGOURES!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:47 pm

Nice DeViL yu just gave
a full meaning for this word ! lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:46 pm

axxaaxaxxaxaxa.nice explanations devil.axaxxxaaxaxax
Back to top Go down
t_jay
t_jay

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:13 pm

kagoures gia pada.prosopika dn exo kanena prob oute me emo oute me trendy.afiste ta paidakia na paiksoun...
Back to top Go down
Tatsaros-Junior
Dusk
Dusk
Tatsaros-Junior

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:22 pm

par'olo pou exo fratza mou aresoun oi kagoures
Back to top Go down
reaper

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:07 pm

i have a lot of hair...(no very very very very very very very very very[bored]much)
but im with trendy
im crying when i saw a very beautyful(and sexy) girl when she is emo:(
Back to top Go down
paoktsis

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:10 pm

EMO = EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures 627745 EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures 627745 TRENDY = EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures 627745 EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures 627745 KAGOURES =GAMATOI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures   EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMO Vs Tredy and Cagoures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORGANIZATION XIII :: Polls-
Jump to: