ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Empty
PostSubject: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 pm

For those of you who don't know anything about the game called Kingdom Hearts here are some infos that may help you during your tour through this forum! Cool Cool
Beginnin' with a Nobody.....
Nobodies ( Nōbadi) are creatures without hearts. They are leftovers "born" in the in-between realm, and exist as the body and soul of people who lost their hearts to darkness.As they lack hearts to possess light or darkness,they are nothing,but still exist.Nobodies are able to attack with definite planning.Dusk is the most common type of Nobody. Now as far as ORGANIZATION XIII is Concered....... The members of ORGANIZATION XIII being the most powerful Nobodies because of the strong hearts they had when they were "whole," kept human form while weaker ones assumed malformed, inhuman forms.Most of the members of the Organization tend to control one type of Nobody, usually suited to their fighting style.
Cool Cool HOPE I HELPED YOU! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:48 pm

OOOOOOOOOO.nice you found very nice informations.the most basics...well done xaldin
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:49 pm

Twisted Evil Thanks ma' mate!Just helping people that are ''Noobs'' in kingdom hearts
like i used to be....... Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:47 am

I never believed that xaldin would learn all this things
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:37 am

Xaldin you are learning so fast!It is unbelievable!Continue burning like that! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:22 pm

yeah you speed uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.........
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:32 pm

NOBODY 3 XALDIN wrote:
Twisted Evil Thanks ma' mate!Just helping people that are ''Noobs'' in kingdom hearts
like i used to be....... Twisted Evil lol!
I don't know anything about kindom hearts i am noob?hahaahah lol!
hm i don't understand it very good but i took a taste!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil geek
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:28 pm

I just tried my friend!play Kingdom hearts in order to learn it
in a full version!lol! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY   ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORGANIZATION XIII and NOBODY
Page 1 of 1