ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cw with darkrifles

Go down 
+6
Nobody X StRyD3r
^Riku*
NOBODY X SNIPER
Manos
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
poutsotrixa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:29 pm

cw with darkrifles Shot0003ud7cw with darkrifles Shot0005gk8cw with darkrifles Darkriflesvsnobodies2cc4I Want to congrats everyone of darkrifles.exciting game m8s.we lost 3-0.thats it.the rest in members lounge nobodies. Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:39 pm

nice game everyone....
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Sorry guys for my bad playing.... Sad
GG all...GG NOBODIES....GG Darkrifles......
Let more and more clans wars to Follow...
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:10 pm

2 nice cw with 2 new clans!!!!gg all!
Back to top Go down
^Riku*
Dusk
Dusk
^Riku*

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:56 am

Hmm there is something nobodies must think before next CW!!!
Back to top Go down
Nobody X StRyD3r
Admin
Admin
Nobody X StRyD3r

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:32 pm

gg guys... u should take revenge in summer!
greetings
StRyD3r
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:57 pm

what we must think m8 riku?
Back to top Go down
^Riku*
Dusk
Dusk
^Riku*

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:29 pm

A lot of things!!!First you need someone defender in the team which know the sniper like his hand and he can protect you!!!Second thing you must do a train and use a system ...but i thing you(nobodies)was good in this game(asxeta)from the finished scores!!!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:31 pm

We were good. And u must now that darkrifles are not too easy.We had a defender and that was me.As u can see from the scores the sniper loves me.
Back to top Go down
Nobody X StRyD3r
Admin
Admin
Nobody X StRyD3r

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:49 pm

zexion maybe the sniper gave u many kills but u had the most deaths in every match. U have to improve that if u want ur sniper to love u.
Back to top Go down
^Riku*
Dusk
Dusk
^Riku*

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:27 pm

I don't wanna (penefto)but sniper loves me too!!!And when you are sniper defender you must have the most lower deaths!!!Don't(pareksigitheis)but you need some work with defender job!!But in the end of all you are good enough!!!I think in this cw you(all nobodies)didn't show the realy power of a NOBODY!!!Well in some cw you win and in some you lose!!!These are the things!!!
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:54 pm

What do you mean!? I personally gave everything i could in this clan war.....
and so did the other nobodies...i think....
Back to top Go down
^Riku*
Dusk
Dusk
^Riku*

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 pm

Yes but i think all NOBODIES maybe could be play litle better!!!My personaly thinking is:
if its your day then neither god can stop you!!!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:37 pm

Darkrifles you have my congrats too...you rocked m8s...we will surely have revenge on you sometime... cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
|DarkRifles|^TERROR*

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 pm

nice clan battle m8s
you r really a very good clan
tough games by great players
GG nobadies and good luck for the others clan war except us:P
Back to top Go down
NemeZis
Nobody
Nobody
NemeZis

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:58 pm

I wasent there but i wanted to see this battle Smile gg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cw with darkrifles Empty
PostSubject: Re: cw with darkrifles   cw with darkrifles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cw with darkrifles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORGANIZATION XIII :: Clan Wars :: Clan Battles results-
Jump to: