ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.

Go down 
+3
^Riku*
poutsotrixa
Ael_ole
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ael_ole
Dusk
Dusk

Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Empty
PostSubject: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:13 pm

I put this foto because our friend........ riku (tolmise) and called me noob in our server.Except for this he called me malaka.He said to look at my noobia and mess with me.What can i say.......

Just look here and let me know:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img293/9261/shot0007lf5.jpg
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:14 pm

if he was from the beggining it s a great win m8.keep it up
Back to top Go down
Ael_ole
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:18 pm

Yes he was.
And before one minute that i went to our server and told him:"now everyone can see who is noob and what you said to a nobody member.Admins will decide for fate",he told me:"sta @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ mou..."
Back to top Go down
^Riku*
Dusk
Dusk
^Riku*

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:36 pm

And i will say it to you again to my @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Becauze you (ferese migiagixta)and i wasn't here from start!!!
Why don't uou say here why i called you noob ha???Becauze we played a dm and you lost from Syros and you changed your nic becauze you lost...that is the reason i called you noob!!!(I don't care...ban me from here ban me from server if you thing this we will be the best...and if cured your noobness with this word then i will say you got me in this dm so???)It was only a losed game...i lost and i lost and i lost...ok???and is only a game!!!I had lost from a lot of players..not only from you!!!
We fight for a noobly reason and i don't want break our friendsihp(if it eiparxei):
and look something..here i fucked:
Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. 2002784229240373549_rs
Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. 2001401047719352752_rs
Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. 2001415207762452099_rs
Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. 2001444753642291036_rs

And here they fucked ME:
Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. 2001474615169964355_rs
Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. 2001486618379754254_rs

Did you see???Is only a game and i had lost a lot of times andi think you had lost a lot of times ha???I don't hink you are noob and i am not too!!!
And something else!!!Nice win m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Gg guys.I am not going to tell u something about the others bullshits.
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:42 pm

agree with zexion.and do not continue.i know it sounds weird but i dont have mood for bans Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:43 pm

As you say ''its only a game'',so why do YOU care if xemnas changes his nickname???(sry if I continue the bullshit guyz)
Back to top Go down
^Riku*
Dusk
Dusk
^Riku*

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:16 pm

No prob qhich you continue this bullshit but i think that was a weird (simperifora)!!!Well i want tell to Xemnas sorry for this!!!
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:08 am

Good game both....xD Wink
Back to top Go down
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:50 am

good game guys..
roxas bad mood for ban?????????????????????
i don;t believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!what happened??????????
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:51 am

see a new topic in organization general discussion and you ll undertand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.   Me noob riku.Dont mess with us. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me noob riku.Dont mess with us.
Page 1 of 1