ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beta valley of the kings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

Beta valley of the kings Empty
PostSubject: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:43 am

This is the great map.I call it "heavens of a camper".It is a desert with pyramids and this map is very and you may kill from 250 metres.It is a great map.Think about is guys.It is a map good for tdm.
P.S.:axel I am sure u want it.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

PostSubject: Re: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:49 am

Hmmmmm...why dont we try it? Beta valley of the kings 145717 Beta valley of the kings 145717 Beta valley of the kings 145717
Back to top Go down
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*

PostSubject: Re: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:57 am

it sounds very nice zex i want it,anuway i have started to play with sniper and it will be a good oportunity for me to practise
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:22 am

I have got this map downloaded .If the 2 admins agree I will put the map in type tdm.
Back to top Go down
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*

PostSubject: Re: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:30 am

zex for oun more time you are the best....
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:39 am

If the map will be put in the rotation and u want to download it quicker ,download it from here
http://files.filefront.com/Valley+of+the+Kings+CoD2+Release+BETA/;5059166;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:48 pm

put it
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

PostSubject: Re: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:08 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:00 pm

Thi map is the biggest one i have seen in cod2!!
But it Still rulezzZ!!xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta valley of the kings   Beta valley of the kings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta valley of the kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORGANIZATION XIII :: General Category :: Maps for you-
Jump to: