ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tryouts results(january)

Go down 
+4
storm
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
poutsotrixa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

Tryouts results(january) Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:26 am

So i am the person that is decided to announce u the results.you all played well.We took 2 of u.nemezis and storm.I want u also to know that we didint count friendship at all.Furthermore,the results are decided after a total voting and an admin's decision.So if u want to swear dont do this to me.Finally,im sure that barbas anf terris didnt show their real self and they have much more power inside them.So,we will wait for u until the next months tryout.If u dont want to take part im sure that someday u are gonna join a better clan from us
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:17 am

Welcome to our clan guys.It was the right desicion of the admins.Terris bro sorry but u didnt show to us great sklls.Maybe another time.
Back to top Go down
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:43 am

welcome from me too storm and nemezis...congrats for your good combat skills,
barb and terri perhaps we will see you again soon with advanced skills at the next tryouts
Back to top Go down
storm
heartless
heartless
storm

PostSubject: Storm...Me=Fon!@$   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:04 am

thanks to all NOBODIES!!!Am so happy to hear this!!
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:07 am

storm do u want take a name from the real nobodies or do u want Nobody X storm?
Back to top Go down
storm
heartless
heartless
storm

PostSubject: Storm   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:09 am

Now can i write NOBODY Storm???
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:09 am

i told u.or you get a name form the real nobodies or you put nobody x storm
Back to top Go down
storm
heartless
heartless
storm

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:12 am

Can i put NOBODY X Storm??
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:14 am

thes na baleis nobody x storm i kapoio apo ta kanonika onomata twn allwn nobodies(p.x. nobody 10 luxord)
Back to top Go down
storm
heartless
heartless
storm

PostSubject: Storm   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:18 am

hmmm..Roxas my real name is not storm is Fon!@$..can i put that ..??NOBODY X Fon!@$??
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:19 am

ok m8
Back to top Go down
storm
heartless
heartless
storm

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:20 am

ti shmenei m8?
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:21 am

NOBODY 10 LuXord
NOBODY 9 DemyX
NOBODY 4 VeXen
NOBODY X Storm
NOBODY X FONIAS
Choose.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:21 am

M8=mate=friend.
Back to top Go down
storm
heartless
heartless
storm

PostSubject: Storm   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:22 am

x Fon!@$ i choosed
Back to top Go down
storm
heartless
heartless
storm

PostSubject: Storm   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:27 am

POS 8A TA BALW TA XRWMATA
Back to top Go down
storm
heartless
heartless
storm

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:28 am

pia xrwmata 8a balw?
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:29 am

^9NOBODY X ^1Fo^3nias
dont write never again greeks plz
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:07 pm

nice m8s you joined nobodies,but i think that nemezis(Sorry m8 but...)didn't play better my bro i don't say better than me,he was late in 1st map...well i think i will w8 until the other tryouts,i really don't believe it that i did't join... scratch scratch Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:10 pm

we watched the ss for much minutes and we saw that all the scores of nemesis were + and not -
thats the most important for us.your bro had big-.thats why he didnt join.But if u want i can put the ss here to see them together and see that the result was fair
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:12 pm

i really want to see the ss can you pls put them? confused
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:13 pm

ok m8 just wait a little
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:15 pm

Tryouts results(january) Shot0050br8Tryouts results(january) Shot0054sv1Tryouts results(january) Shot0056zu5Tryouts results(january) Shot0057et1
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:18 pm

last map i say it again it was only for campers.i agree that you can see how a player plays with sniper
there BUT they were always camping...what to see with a map like this,it's huge,there only campers will
survive! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:21 pm

If you cant just make a + score in a sniper map,
YOU CANT CALL UR SELF A SNIPER Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts results(january)   Tryouts results(january) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts results(january)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next