ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad behaviour

Go down 
+2
^Riku*
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

Bad behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Bad behaviour   Bad behaviour Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:38 pm

One member is out of our clan(catman)Because his bro (venom) was spying on us.He made 2 posts(he thinks that catman did the 2nd post but we are more clever than venom...)and the situation was really bad.We had nothing to do except putting catman out of the clan.
Back to top Go down
^Riku*
Dusk
Dusk
^Riku*

Bad behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad behaviour   Bad behaviour Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Can i get in???(again...)pleaz...(i am very bad cauze i lost my phone...fucking giftoi)Razz
well i know you don't wanna me but the try aksizei!!!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

Bad behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad behaviour   Bad behaviour Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad catman knew it that he is bro is spying?and guys you all live in larisa,your houses are close why not to be all friends? Twisted Evil
i don't personally know,sure venom did that?i had venom for another person(ton eixa gia allo atomo!)
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

Bad behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad behaviour   Bad behaviour Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:01 am

after a problem with my net,i am back.nothing to comment about this decision.I think it was the best we could do
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

Bad behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Bad behaviour   Bad behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:52 pm

After a problem with some moth*f*ck*n sh*t...i am back!lolz
I think he deserved this penalty due to his (or his bro's dunno)behaviour.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*

Bad behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad behaviour   Bad behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:01 pm

HE DESRVE IT FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad behaviour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad behaviour   Bad behaviour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad behaviour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORGANIZATION XIII :: General Category :: Announcements-
Jump to: