ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'M LEAVING..........

Go down 
+3
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
poutsotrixa
NOBODY 5 LeXaeus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY 5 LeXaeus
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 5 LeXaeus

I'M LEAVING.......... Empty
PostSubject: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Well some weeks ago i was thinking of leaving from our glorious clan but saix achieved to change my mind.However today i have taken my final decision and..... Sad Sad Sad Sad i am leaving you nobodies.The reasons that i'm leaving are that i can not play cod2 anymore because i got tired of it and i don't think there is any reason to stay if i can't help our clan.I want to thank you all for this wonderful opportunity to be with you, i have many memories and experiences so... Sad Sad Sad Sad goodbye and i'm sorry if i disapointed you.Thank you all!!!!You are the best guys and you will always be my best friends.... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Sad Sad bye lex
Back to top Go down
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
_Nobody_ 7 SaiX*

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:52 pm

bye brother.....see you.. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ael_ole
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:31 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
bye stayro...
i ll keep all the good moments.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:42 pm

People who leave clans so early should not be in clan.Anyway.bb
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:49 pm

nice said maybe
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:53 pm

bb m8. Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Bye mate...Hope to see you again some day.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
You had an important role for us and for the clan.... Sad pale Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M LEAVING..........   I'M LEAVING.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M LEAVING..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORGANIZATION XIII :: General Category :: Announcements-
Jump to: