ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tryouts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Assailant
Dusk
Dusk

Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts   Tryouts Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 pm

All gamers who are going to participate at tryouts plz reply here the maps you would like to play and i hope admins will put the maps which most wanted...

in my opinion a dm at Leningrad is good for 1st
after i recomend a tmd against nobodies at tj
and finaly a dm at Burgudy
Back to top Go down
Kyoxro
Kyoxro

Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryouts   Tryouts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:00 pm

I'll join....after all...I'm a humanoid interface...or an alien(in the other's case) from Data Integration Thought Entity.
Back to top Go down
blood12

Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: If I don't get a name soon ill be taking heads! Im playing s   Tryouts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Tryouts Icon_silent ... Tryouts Icon_mad
alright then the same old game! I'm nobody and this is where I belong right? wrong! You see I'm split and if I don't find something to pull me back together it's going to be very good for nothing! GAHH!!! I'm losing it... hahahahaha!!!! I'm whats in between .3 I need to get to know myself alittle better before I understand everything. Or is their a point? Who do I serve! tell me!....

if you give me something I don't want youll never hear from me ever again and ill just work against you! >:] but don't worry I can see the many faces and I can wear whatever mask you give me. Just give me the word and youll find you can take it right right out of my mouth! I know your plotting against me... now I just need acceptance I need to be used for good! So whats my name! I'm killing myself here! I mean look at me Im speaking in tungues! I'm so confuesed... I have a number in mind Its stuck with me... 12/12/1990. Do this name mean anything to you -> ______

If we are all but nothing one who knows nothing understands... now do you see where I'm coming from? I'm on the otherside and you have no choice but to let me in. I'm very interesting don't get me wrong. But for all those without ears you can't really hear. I'm no pushover _____ >Very Happy ive been here before and you made me forget all about it! I can try to connect the dots! I want to connect the dots! but can I do this alone? No... help me out here... or youll regret it. are their really only 13? Or do I ask too many questions for my own good? You decide!

Tryouts Icon_study Learn me how to COD? please and thank you! Tryouts Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Jenia

Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Hey Tryouts   Tryouts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:44 am

Im lost need help Please!
Back to top Go down
nobodyXmember
heartless
heartless
nobodyXmember

Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Hey,   Tryouts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:09 am

Don't sweat, I found you in the tryouts. might wanna get outa here tho Tryouts Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryouts   Tryouts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts
Page 1 of 1