ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZeXion all over the cod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

ZeXion all over the cod Empty
PostSubject: ZeXion all over the cod   ZeXion all over the cod Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:00 pm

ZeXion all over the cod Shot0002oq0
ZeXion all over the cod Shot0003uk7
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

PostSubject: Re: ZeXion all over the cod   ZeXion all over the cod Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:33 pm

gg zexion!from next week you will have a fellow comrade in those servers....guess who will he be.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: ZeXion all over the cod   ZeXion all over the cod Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:41 pm

I am waiting for that day.
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: ZeXion all over the cod   ZeXion all over the cod Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:22 pm

the only thing i want to say is muhahahahahahahah and wait for me to come and cut ur heads in cod 4
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: ZeXion all over the cod   ZeXion all over the cod Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:56 pm

And my first win in free for all(deathmatch)
ZeXion all over the cod Shot0005mn5
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

PostSubject: Re: ZeXion all over the cod   ZeXion all over the cod Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:04 pm

gg!your wins are over....coz tomorrow is the day...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: ZeXion all over the cod   ZeXion all over the cod Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:26 pm

ZeXion started writing history in CoD4 already! Rolling Eyes
GooD Job man!Nice Scores! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZeXion all over the cod   ZeXion all over the cod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZeXion all over the cod
Page 1 of 1