ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learn how and when you are gonna...die!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Empty
PostSubject: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Oh my god! Giannis: At age 49 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:23 pm

just funny,not serious,we can die whenever we want i can assasin my self tomorrow with a knife and bb all!or i wont drink smoke do exercise and i 'll die at 100!looooooooooooooooooooooooool! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Manos
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:10 pm

You think so....How about a meteorite crashing to your house early next morning when you are doing gymnastics xD!Everything is inevitable so just enjoy life....
Cuz we live it only once...that's my opinion.... Cool
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:58 pm

yeah that's right.so an advice,live good don't care about the others,just have fun,go out with your friends,go with girls,listen music,play cod2 and cod4,and of course don't take drugs(cops will catch you)! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:56 pm

i am opposed to this belief.i believe in next life
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:04 pm

lol roxas,maybe you are right!can you think in your next life be a cow?mouuuuuuuu,or a dog,woof woof! Razz Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:05 pm

no i think in my next life i ll become a pig because i have heard this word characterizing me sooooo many times. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY X SNIPER
Elite Nobody
Elite Nobody
NOBODY X SNIPER

PostSubject: Re: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:20 pm

^^pig^^?loooooooooooooooooooooooool Razz Razz then i we will be the same,cauz they always say me the same Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

PostSubject: Re: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:09 pm

At age 61 ,I will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar.Immediately afterwards I will be hit by a bus. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn how and when you are gonna...die!   Learn how and when you are gonna...die! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn how and when you are gonna...die!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORGANIZATION XIII :: Other stuff :: Funny area-
Jump to: