ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i want to join in NOBODY clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

i want to join in NOBODY clan Empty
PostSubject: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:23 pm

hi guys i am john or(D@rkangel) from argos and i am 15 years old i play cod for 6 months and i want to join in NOBODY clan
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 pm

are u sure john?think it again.we dont have a server now
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:11 pm

i dont have any problem about the server
you are good clan i like nobody if you believe that i am good i want to join Smile rabbit
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:16 pm

ok we ll decide as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:57 pm

ok m8 i will w8 this decision Smile plz give me your msn roxa
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Can i ask something?? Leaders are roxas only?
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:13 pm

I am too... Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:46 pm

ok i will waiting your desicion....... Smile Smile i want to join in NOBODY clan 180544
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:59 pm

Paidia tin apantisi se poso kairo tha tin exw ?????? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:10 pm

tin deutera to proi.
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:25 pm

`OK M8 thnx i wish to be a nobody member Smile
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:13 am

darkangel i would like to ask you something.
do u care to be in our clan or do u care to be in anyone clan?
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:14 am

I would like to be in one of the best clan in greece.so i like your clan because you have good players in roster Smile
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:17 am

i say that because one day before you posted in our forum you posted in drrifles forum too
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:20 am

ok m8 i know but i like nobody too.i like to be a member so if you want me just give me an answer!!!
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:23 am

im waiting axel to come to my house in 1 hour ''peripou'' and i ll tell you.
But its difficult to recruit members that are interested to join two clans
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:27 am

now the only clan that i interesting to join is yours.....!!!!! rabbit rabbit i am not interesting to be a darkrifle or war .....now i like to join in yours !!!!!! Smile Smile Smile now i am goin with my friend to (petaxoume aito ) and i will be back at evening.....CyA aRoUnD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:43 am

We decided not to join us.sorry m8
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:39 pm

i try to be better but i think that you should be a nobody member Sad Sad Sad ,,,,.....AnYWaY its your decision...... scratch :scratch:oh and darkrifle i post to recruing because "8elw na parw empiries " ...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join in NOBODY clan   i want to join in NOBODY clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join in NOBODY clan
Page 1 of 1