ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i WaNt To JoIn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

i WaNt To JoIn Empty
PostSubject: i WaNt To JoIn   i WaNt To JoIn Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:50 am

hi guys i think a lot of you know me my name is giannis i am 15 years old and i live in ARGOS peloponnisos i play cod about 7 months and i like to join i your clan ...My real name ig giannis ....and my favorite video game is cod2...
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

i WaNt To JoIn Empty
PostSubject: Re: i WaNt To JoIn   i WaNt To JoIn Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:52 am

why did you make again topic?
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

i WaNt To JoIn Empty
PostSubject: Re: i WaNt To JoIn   i WaNt To JoIn Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:23 pm

because it came summer Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow Arrow Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

i WaNt To JoIn Empty
PostSubject: Re: i WaNt To JoIn   i WaNt To JoIn Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:30 pm

lol! lol! i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686 i WaNt To JoIn 480686
i will answer with one expression:Panehellinic exams are coming
nothing else
Back to top Go down
Darkangel
heartless
heartless
Darkangel

i WaNt To JoIn Empty
PostSubject: Re: i WaNt To JoIn   i WaNt To JoIn Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:35 pm

i believe i jesus .!!!! i believe that i can join i will answer in my self..!!! Yes D@rkAnGeL now you are a NOBODY member .!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 8 AXEL
Retired
Retired
NOBODY 8 AXEL

i WaNt To JoIn Empty
PostSubject: Re: i WaNt To JoIn   i WaNt To JoIn Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:22 pm

dont spam Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

i WaNt To JoIn Empty
PostSubject: Re: i WaNt To JoIn   i WaNt To JoIn Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:22 am

i hope u understood the bulshit u made.Sorry my friend u cant take part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i WaNt To JoIn Empty
PostSubject: Re: i WaNt To JoIn   i WaNt To JoIn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i WaNt To JoIn
Page 1 of 1