ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i want to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody 9 Demyx

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:33 pm

hi guys my name is manolhs and i am 14 years old...i like your clan and i wanted to be a member of it for about 2 months so i would like to play in tryouts...
THANKS!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**
Nobody
Nobody
NOBODY 6 ZeXion**

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:42 pm

Well hi . Didnt u say bb in the past?
In the Topic "Big talent" of the category "who wants to join us.
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:56 pm

zexion s right.i dont feel good u re back like this.u are something like traitor to me.but because i am not the only admin i cannot take the decision to cut u from the tryouts alone
Back to top Go down
Nobody 9 Demyx

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:07 pm

yes...u are right...but ''mesolachsan polla apo tote''.i explain the same thing to roxas...when i said''bb'' i went to the clan
aias..(megalh malakia m)i learn
many things from this expeirience.Also,when i said bb i was disappointed and annoed..Anyway sorry...now i want to be a member of a nc and organise clan like nobody!especially nobody which is my favourite clan... Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nobody 9 Demyx

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:51 am

so can i play in the tryouts????
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:59 pm

we ll poll about that
Back to top Go down
Nobody 9 Demyx

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 am

ok...
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:32 pm

we decided u cant take part
sorry
Back to top Go down
Nobody 9 Demyx

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm

ok my friends....i wish you will take a very good player in the tryouts and i am sure you will become a very strong clan...thanks for your time...i hope to chance your decision but i think it's impossible... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:44 am

Litos we ll give u the chance u wanted.But i want u to know that Saix gave it to u.u must thank him not me or axel.Good luck
Back to top Go down
Nobody 9 Demyx

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:38 am

thanks roxa!!!saix i love u man.... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:40 am

I am ROXASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Nobody 9 Demyx

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:15 pm

xexe.... i know that... i want to join 480686 i want to join 480686
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i want to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join   i want to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join
Page 1 of 1