ORGANIZATION XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANIZATION XIII

Call of Duty 2 Clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andreas

Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi all guys my name is saint...Perhaps alla of you know me well..I whould like to congratulate you fo r your server...I recruit you for this reason because i was searching a good clan with a good server...I dont think so to be reason to try me out but if you want it i will accept to try me...!!!I'm waiting for your response soon!!!!I forgot im 20 years old and i live in pirgos!!!Thats all from me!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Assailant
Dusk
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm

hi man!
i am not sure about your age and also i think you are in other clan....i hope you've left your last clan before post here....
next tryouts are after cristmas m8 so if you would like to w8 nop from us!
Back to top Go down
saint

PostSubject: rely   Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm

No my friend dont be rushfull..ask your friends about me..Im 20 years and i dont understand how you realised im less than 20...I was ldr of aias and now im all alone...Ask saix or xemnas to tell you...However i would like to speak with an admin !!!!!
Back to top Go down
poutsotrixa
Total spammer
Total spammer

PostSubject: Re: Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Then speak with me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geia paidia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1